Saturday, June 1, 2013

Perceptions

It's amazing how the way of thinking can totally change one's day.

Remember my previous post? How I was so furious and cursing and bitching and stressed and a whole lot more of negative feelings due to my assignments just yesterday. Funny. Today I woke up with a different perspective and I saw a brighter future....

Lol, I mean I realized that I was stressing over petty things. Okay they're not exactly petty things. Anyway my point is, I told myself it's alright, I WILL MANAGE THIS. So I started with my assignments rather than emo about how miserable and screwed up my life is right now. Managed to complete an outline/guideline for my groupmates to make their our lives less miserable and also so that they don't go out of topic (they have a tendency to do that without realizing). My groupmates are so lucky to have me right, I know.

Felt much better after doing so. I love productive days!

Speaking of which, I did realize my mood swings. One moment I can see the world come crashing and folding on me like it's time for the grim reaper to pay a visit, the next moment my world is filled with rainbows and unicorns and flowers and all the beautiful things.

Sometimes I brood into my thoughts wondering if I'm actually bipolar. My lecturer once called me bipolar but I guess she was joking. Or not.. Apparently my friends call me bipolar too, holy shit maybe I AM bipolar just that I don't know it because usually mental patients don't know that they're sick D:

No. I'm sure I don't have split personalities. Bipolar just happens to be a convenient overstatement to explain my situation. But well, I guess somehow, in a way, on the other end of the rainbow, in a parallel universe, I can be considered as bipolar due to my weird mood swings. I sincerely apologize to my potential victims in advance. I need to get my shit straight and fix my temper or I'll end up with no friends. Zero. And die as a miserable loner.

No comments:

Post a Comment