Saturday, June 22, 2013

Driving

Tomorrow is the day my P licence expire yay. Can't believe it has been two years since I started driving legally. I remember those hard days they put us through the tests. Oh man, those days were hell.

Not to mention I had an instructor who couldn't speak English, a stupid bugger who went through the trial test with me and a bitch who sat with me through the test.

The only problem with my instructor was the language barrier. We're both Chinese, I'm a banana. We ended up communicating in BM. His speech is also slurred. Sometimes I just couldn't understand what he's talking about. He's a nice guy though, he forgave me when I turned the steering wheel a little too much and half the car went up the bumper then it started making noises. Oops. He was nice enough not to scold me. God bless his kind soul.

The stupid bugger who assessed me for the trial test though, is a bombastic idiot acting as if the world owes him shit. That bastard is probably racist. I just wish I could shove a shoe down his racist throat. I hope you're stuck with that job forever, a--hole.

The lady who sat through the test with me wasn't as bad. She was just a little mean. I don't really blame her though. I wouldn't have been in a good mood either if I was sitting next to myself driving. I mean I could just crash into another car and die anytime.

But that was all two long years ago. I haven't been into any accidents so far so, yay me! But of course along the way, I've forgotten to pull down the hand breaks, forgotten to switch on the headlights a few freaking times because I have an awesome pair of eyes (no I don't) and maybe accidentally stepped on the accelerator when I was supposed to step on the brakes a few times. Nevertheless, I survived.

My driving have improved so so much. The only time I suck at driving is when my mom sits next to me. I trust there is no further explanation needed.

Parking is a bloody nuisance though, sometimes I secretly wish I own a bike. That junk can easily be parked anywhere and it won't be affected by the jam or have to pay toll money. Imagine the amount of money I'll deprive the government from.

One thing I really enjoy about driving is having my private karaoke sessions in the car. Ahah! I'm no longer a bathroom singer. I've upgraded to a car singer because I have more audience. Lol, jokesss.

No comments:

Post a Comment