Sunday, June 16, 2013

Confession #1

I might actually keep up with this confession thing. I'll post whenever I feel like I have something to confess, or if I remember anything horrid I did in the past that I'm willing to share. Heheh!

Okay here goes, my first confession here.



I cheated in exams.

Keyword- cheated. It's the past okay. I've never cheated since I entered university because I'm too chicken and there's absolutely no way to peek at my friends' answers anyway. Tables are too far apart and answers are all subjective. Fishing for other people's answers is as far as I go. I don't hide notes in the toilet for goodness' sake (although I'm always having the urge to). And btw, I said exams, not tests.

I remember once during my high school days I cheated in the final exam. My class' brainiest girl was seated diagonally in front of me to my left. I'm like, praise the lord. Particularly, it was the History's objective paper and it was literally the subject that occupy my brain memory the least.

Remember the OMR sheet where you colour your answers, yea that was the easiest to copy from. At first it wasn't really easy to see the answers because her body was sort of in the way. So I was a little frustrated. I did my questions, left out some that I was unsure. I think about half an hour before the paper ends she went to the toilet.

Holy Buddha. That was my ticket to success.

So her OMR sheet was lying so bare and naked on the table just like that, I can see all the patterns (as in all the answer) on the paper. Like who could resist something so bare and naked? So I did what I had to.

Funny thing was that I scored higher than her for that paper. It's like some impossible achievement unlocked. And I didn't even feel bad about it. I still don't. I mean when it comes to opportunity like this, just grab it right? I didn't care whether I cheated my way to it. I believe I've earned it. Cheating is a skill too. I'm an opportunist as long as it doesn't involve hurting people.

So yeah, that was one of the many paper I've cheated hahah! Don't judge me okay, you're not a saint either and you know it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment