Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Directionless

Back with a post as neutral as a neutron! Okay lame. My emotional roller-coaster ride phase is over. I hope. Saw the biggest rainbow arch yesterday. Maybe it brightened up my mood. :)

Not really sure why most of my readers are from Russia. Probably my blog was the preferred blog to sort of show up when clicking the "next blog" thingy in Russia. Haha, but if you even bother reading my post- HI! or привет! I think your language and people are cool. :D Say, my ex-classmate is studying in Russia, he seems pretty happy there.

-

"My room's light isn't working, it keeps flickering on and off. This is so frustrating and annoying." 
Apparently as I was typing that complain (also after my experimental slamming of the door), my light stopped flickering as if it's reading this. Freaky.

-

Anyway, does nobody ever blog anymore? I'm bored. I want to read about someone's life. Exciting, boring, miserable or happy, just anything. I don't mean just anyone though. There's thousands of strangers' blogs out there but I prefer to read the blogs of people I know. There used to be a blogging era when almost all of the people my age has a blog. I guess those were the days.

So actually I was briefly looking through my *second* old blog, it was so boring I couldn't proceed.. I read a part about my life in Ausmat back in 2011. All I wrote complained about was exams, subjects, assignments, and me dying for a holiday. Yes, Ausmat is one hell of a hectic and holiday-less course. Plus at the time I had issues making friends and spent most of my lunch time eating illegally in the library because I had nobody to go lunch with. So sad and miserable right? I don't know how I survived that freaking 10 months of hell. It was so bad that I actually believed that I was paying RM20k to mentally suffer. 

Oh well, the past is the past. I can't travel back in time and console my poor 18 year-old self and tell her it's okay to feel not okay right, I wish. That was my worst year in my life. Totally killed my confidence and self-esteem. Times were bad, but I've learned and matured from it, thankfully.

Sorry for the directionless post. My mind was itching to update this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment