Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pressured

Well hello. Things have been very hectic lately. This is the period when we are all rushing and panicking to complete our assignments. I have two presentations and report dues this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. God knows why we were scheduled to have such perfectly back-to-back presentations when I think the other groups are having at least one day break in between. My luck is really great these days. Maybe, just maybe, it's because I didn't send the chain mail 7 years ago.....

-

It has been one week. Thinking of it makes my heartache. Sigh.

-

So yeah I'm actually wondering if I'm ever going to survive the last few weeks of the semester. Degree life, why you so hard!? After this week we're presentation/dues-free for a week. Then the hell cycle repeats. That time it's worse. There's 3 presentations in a freaking week can you believe that. And it's the week BEFORE the finals. Mother flipping God. 

Okay compared to last semester, I actually learn stuffs this semester. There's only one subject I'm almost completely oblivious of. The last semester I was lost in almost all of the subjects to the point where I started questioning myself. Actually I was confused. I didn't know if the problem was me or the lecturers. But I'm sure it's the lecturers, I'm only mentally problematic, not mentally challenged. Wait wha-

Never mind that. At this point of time, paranoia is high. Skepticism and doubts about my capability as a supposingly diligent student is bugging me like hell. I take my assignments seriously. Sometimes when I see something go wrong, all I think is that I'm doomed to failure. Then I engage in panic mode. Then I enter to full focus and suddenly became a temporary genius and solve all my problems. 



Just kidding.


After the panic mode I enter some mood flipping stage. You know how the fishes flip here and there when they're out of the water and can't breathe? Yeap, just like that. So metaphorically complementing. Flip flip flip flip. I can't wait for sem break. I'm dying of accelerated aging. The brain cued the song If I Die Young. Reallyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment