Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Of Randomness

Hello my loyal subjects. Today I'm just going to spill whatever random stuffs that had happened throughout my absence here.


All I did was nothing productive.


Scratch that.

Random #1:
I actually won a 500gb hard disk. For the first time, in my whole 20 years of existence, I've won something. Well, I mean something that's worth and useful and expensive. I'm actually starting to feel that I'm not all unlucky. :) Totally made my day hehe.

Random #2:
As I was walking through the aisle of cosmetic/medicine products in Giant few days ago, a really good looking guy said "Hello, *and something else I forgot, forgive my memory*" as I walked pass him. Totally shocked and somewhat blinded by his handsomeness I promptly replied "Hi!" and quickly walk towards where I was going before he could see my face turn red tomato lolol. I was thinking maybe he knew me. Like, who would actually just so randomly greet someone? Some more that time I dressed like an aunty.

Random #3:
Being the third person really is...sad.

Hold on. I know what you're thinking.. I'm not ruining a relationship for goodness' sake. I'm talking about in a group of 3 friends, one of them (the third person) will definitely get left out. The victim of the unfortunate event is yours truly. I don't know if they even realize. They probably don't. Okay, I'm sure they don't.

But then, I'm not interested in stuffs they do as bffffffs. Eg: pinching each other, calling each other wife/bitch, pulling each other's hair (I'll be so goddamn annoyed if they do that to me honestly lol), have some pointless giddy arguments (I'd rather not contribute to noise pollution). And sometimes they just keep things to themselves I didn't even want to bother asking them either. Sometimes I just prefer to isolate myself from them. I guess I'm just the odd one out.

Random #4:
Why is everybody asking me to get a boyfriend? Bitch please, I don't need one.

Okay in all seriousness, I'm not looking for one or looking forward to having one so soon. Heck, I actually pictured myself not having a partner ever lol. Of course he'll be one who would actually make my life more interesting but...well you can say that I haven't actually found anyone I'm willing to put on make up and dress nicely for (I'm effortless like that) yet. And in all honesty, I don't see why people would be attracted to me. I'm so uncool and uninteresting.

I do however, have a crush on this guy. An innocent crush okay.. He's not good looking (but cute) nor have a nice body (slightly round?). He does have a lot of charisma and a personality I admire though. It's like they're beaming! And that's all I'm revealing because I'm a bitch ngehehe.

Random brooding #5:
Sometimes I feel bad for hating someone I know very well I shouldn't. This person, however, keeps giving me the reason to hate him/her. I just get really depressed at the fact that I don't know if I hate or love him/her more. :'(

That's all for today......

No comments:

Post a Comment