Saturday, June 8, 2013

Blah

I've been doing a good job keeping my blog constantly updated right? Of course I can't be blogging everyday. It's not like random shit pops up and I'll be oh hey~ I'm so gonna write that for nobody to read! Well actually that happens, just that as soon as I have the chance to write, every brilliant idea I had went into some secret hideout somewhere in the corner of my brain like it doesn't exist wtf. I don't live in a storybook or a drama so my life ain't that interesting that I have stuffs to write about each day.

I'm curious for how long I can keep this up. I'm starting to get less ideas to write about these days lol.

Keeping this blog a secret is so agonizing you know. No you don't. Would be cool to have a fixed audience, not just random passerbys. Having actual readers would give me the motivation to update more often *I think*. Downside is I won't have the balls guts to be as open as I am now.

But then again, I can't reveal my blog now, I mean look at the mess I've made unleashing anger on my friends and shit. All hell will break loose when they read this I swear. They'll skin me alive, tie me onto an iron rod and barbecue me omg. Therefore I conclude, it's safer for the world that this blog remains private until I say so. Honestly, I don't want to be the cause of World War 3 and put Hitler to shame.

The blog not meant to be public now anyways. I mean look at this piece of crap. I don't even have a layout lol. Well actually I'm loving the white so until I give a damn, this is staying as it is boring or not. My words are interesting enough (ha-ha) so as the saying goes, don't judge a book by it's cover. I wouldn't blame you if you did though, the first impression is the most important whether we like it or not.

Oh well, that's about it today. Was about to apologize for the pointless update then I suddenly realize the pointlessness of that sentence would override the pointlessness of this post *what am I talking about*.

No comments:

Post a Comment