Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunny Sunday

Out of the most random thoughts and random moments, I have decided to start blogging again. Stupid me of 1am this morning couldn't go to sleep because my head is having an internal party of rainbow pukes and whatnot thinking just about every existence of the whole freaking universe. My brain activity is probably too damn high for all the wrong reasons (which is why I'm not a complete genius).

Back to topic, this is attempt number 3. Attempt number 2 was a major failure because I'm pretty sure a good 50% of whatever I posted revolves around how I should blog more often- then ditched the idea as soon as I finished a post.

I used to be a frequent blogger on my first blog because I was addicted to it for god knows whatever reason out there. Maybe I was bored. No, I was more expressive and less shy at that time lol. I hated how I acted all attention seeking so eventually I changed to be less annoying (I said less) and less loud and now I'm semi-antisocial depending on my mood I'm not even joking. 

Anyway, in this blog I'm gonna try to talk just about anything that's in my mind (aka less filtered) because like that I can learn more about myself too (fyi, I don't really know myself). Keyword: try. Which is why I'm gonna keep this blog private, not locked, just private, until I feel like "promoting" it. Actually I'm not thick skinned enough to do so. The furthest I'll do is to post my link on facebook and twitter on my biography section, not as a status or tweet.

So, if you happen to stumble upon this wonderful piece of shit treasure, congratulations, you may call yourself a stalker now. :D You're either stalking my rccx2393xp code or you're back tracking my posts and I don't see a reason why you shouldn't *cough*. Here, take your trophy, I don't need it. 


I'm tired, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment