Thursday, May 23, 2013

My favourite breakfast

Just something I'd like to share. My own creation! Okay maybe not entirely my creation, definitely somebody else thought of it long before I did but hey, who's actually unique and original these days? Don't you try to debate that.

What is it? Neslo Oats. I love it enough to declare it my favourite breakfast. I swear I can eat this every morning, but I try to reduce consumption to maybe once or twice a week because it's not exactly weight-friendly (sugar from milo) if you know what I mean. Oh why do I have such thing as my favourite breakfast.

Pretty darn simple to make you don't even need brains to do it- just saying. What you need is a mug, teaspoon, milo powder, black coffee and some oats. Of course hot water too unless you're weird and like it dry.

So usually I put 3 *huge* tsp of milo powder (I have no mercy when it comes to milo powder), 1 tsp of coffee and 5 tsp of oats. You can play around with the ratio depending on your taste.




And then of course with hot water, it becomes this:


Trust me, it tastes better than it looks.


You get a kick of caffeine, sweetness and something to chew all in one happy cup. Keeps you full too.

Also, great help in clearing your bowels so, be prepared lol.

***

On an unrelated news, I have reunited with my long-lost buddy - Uncle Jang's Dakgalbi! Er.. I mean SooYee. Haven't seen that girl in months. Finally got the opportunity to give her my much delayed souvenir from Taiwan.

After that we went to Baskin Robbins for the pink day promo. You know the new Happy 8 promo? 8 scoops of ice-cream in a waffle cone just for RM9.90. Well RM10.50 after tax. Which means it's RM1.30 per scoop and for BR it's a pretty good deal right?...

....Until you find out how big the scoops are. I've never felt so cheated lol... I wasn't even expecting a huge scoop. Maybe slightly smaller than a golf ball. But nopes. It's even smaller than my feet's thumb wtf. About a diameter of only 3cm and I'm not even exaggerating. All hopes and dreams crushed like that..

SooYee and I were laughing at how miserably small that one scoop is. They're so stingy seriously. Here's a picture of it. You can now estimate roughly the size of it comparing it with the spoon.



Now you get what I mean.. So unless you have a lot of money to waste I seriously advise you to not get cheated by this promo. It's one of their dirty tactics to trick customers. Macklemore's Thrift Shop reference - I call that being trick by bizznuss! Oh man, now I sound like a nagging grandma. But seriously, use your money wisely and go get yourself a cone of Cornetto (they have better cones) or Magnum the next time you're craving for ice-cream alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment