Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dreams

I had the most vivid dream experience yet this afternoon. It was so strange and cool at the same time because I was half conscious and half dreaming. I have no idea how it happened but here's how it goes.

I remember laying belly down on my bed as I drifted to into my dream. I was pretty exhausted though I wasn't really sure why- it was 4 freaking pm. The dream came in gradually while I was only half asleep. I was still aware of my surroundings at that time, including the sound of my fan.

In the dream I was in my car, leaning my face on the steering wheel helplessly (because of my exhausted state), at the same time it only felt like my pillow. Somehow the car was reversing at a pretty fast speed but I was too tired to care if I die or not because I knew it was only a dream. To be honest I was expecting to crash into something from the back and I was actually anticipating it but unfortunately I couldn't initiate the crash because I wasn't mentally strong enough to navigate my dreams.

Then suddenly water burst out at the front of my car and for a moment I was thinking holy crap did I just ruin my car??? Then I remembered I was only dreaming lol. All of the sudden my car went into a lake or something. I only know my car was in brownish water and I was literally staring at it because those water texture looked so damn real.

Then I shook myself awake because I chicken didn't want to experience drowning.

***

Another incident a few years back. I really wasn't sure if it was a dream because I know my eyes was open and I was pretty conscious, the only thing was I couldn't move at all even though I tried so hard. After a while I gave up and my surroundings seemed to be getting darker and darker then the surroundings' lighting starts flickering. I can see my room flipping to and fro from dark to slightly brighter for about maybe 2-3 minutes. *I'm so bad at describing.*

Anyway I was so in a panic mode because everything seemed so damn real I thought aliens were invading earth LITERALLY. I was imagining all sorts of stuffs like alien torturing us, how we're going to work as slaves for them, what cool tech they have and err....main point is I thought I was going to die.

When I regained my movement I quickly took my phone and called my brother...who was sleeping in the other room. I can't remember what I said to him but I think I asked him what's happening and where he is etc. He sounded as confused as hell. After the call I calmed down and reflected on my stupidity and laughed for a bit. I felt bad disturbing his sleep in the middle of the night when he was having his SPM papers in the morning. I wonder if he remembers this haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment