Saturday, September 21, 2013

Delayed Post: Moving On

Something I wrote weeks before but never actually published. Felt like it would be throwing away good food if I had deleted this and not post it up so...

"I just wish it didn't have to end.

I'm two days away from my new semester, thus, the end of the holidays. It is an avoidable and painful break up. But it's for the better.

The new semester marks the beginning of the other half of my degree life. Three more semesters and I'm done. Out into the bare and cold labor world. I have yet to succumb to the fact that my life as a student will be over so soon and to the fact that I'm going to have to take full fledged responsibilities as an adult so soon.

I'd like to stay with my parents forever. Lol, never mind.

Gahh, my laziness is kicking in. I'm so unready to go back to my study life. I worship my past self for surviving this far. Still wondering how the hell I did it but I guess I'll just have to get used to the routine again and take things more seriously this time because I don't just want to graduate. I want to graduate with pride."

Last sentence. Let's see how long I can keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment